Home / ea keeps resetting my password / Password Self-Service Resetting/Unlocking Your …
Resetting/Unlocking Your Password
1. Make sure you have registered and setup your questions and answers before you attempt to reset your
2. Navigate to the web site https://reset.aacps.org and login as on the page shown below. The Password Self-
Service link is also located at www.AACPS.org; then, select Staff, scroll down then select Password Self Service,
and then Password Self Service - Reset Password.
3. Enter your username where prompted, as shown below. Click Next.
4. Answer at least two questions where prompted, as shown below.
5. Once you pass the challenge questions, you can choose to either unlock your account OR change your password.
Option A: Account Unlock
1. Select Account Unlock and click Next. The screen will load and unlock your account.
Option B: Password Reset
1. Select Password Reset and enter the new password and confirm it by re-entering it again, as shown
below. Click Next
2. Your password has now been reset, as shown below.
Close your browser to end your session.
How to change your EA account password?Log in to that email address and find the security code email sent from us. Enter your security code in the EA Account settings verification window. Once set up, your secondary email will receive the same password reset instructions and confirmations when you reset your password as your primary email address.
Author: Magnus, John A
Creator: Microsoft® Word 2013
Producer: Microsoft® Word 2013
CreationDate: Tue Jun 27 11:11:25 2017
ModDate: Tue Jun 27 11:11:25 2017
Page size: 612 x 792 pts (letter) (rotated 0 degrees)
File size: 447735 bytes
PDF version: 1.5