IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE PAPER
IELTS SPEAKING PART - 1
1. Do you live in a house or a flat?
2. Is it a big place?
3. How long have you lived there?
4. What do you like about living there?
5. Is there a garden in the place you live in?
6. Do you prefer to hot weather or cold?
7. Tell me about the weather in your country in different times of the year?
8. Which time of the year did you enjoy the most when you were the child?
9. Do you (usually) pay attention to the weather forecasts?
10. Has the weather changed much in your country in recent years?
IELTS SPEAKING 1 PRACTICE 12 (ADVERTISEMENTS & BOOKS)
11. Do you like reading books? Why?
12. What book would you take on a long journey?
13. How easy is it for you to read books in English?
14. Have you given up reading a book recently?
15. What kind of people like reading and what kind of people don't like reading very
16. Do you like watching advertisements?
17. Will you buy something because of an advertisement?
18. How do you feel when you see pop-up ads on the internet?
19. Do you like funny or serious advertisements?
20. What makes a good advertisement?
IELTS SPEAKING 1 PRACTICE 13 (CELEBRITY & COMPUTER)
21. Do you use computers?
22. What do you use a computer to do?
23. Did you use computers when you were little?
24. Do people often use computers these days?
25. Will people continue to use computers in the future?
26. Who is your favorite celebrity?
27. Do you like any foreign celebrities?
28. Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
29. Do you think we should protect famous people's privacy?
30. How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
IELTS SPEAKING SECTION - 2
Ielts Speaking 2 Practice 1 (Advertisements)
31. Describe an advertisement that persuaded you to buy a product.
You should say
What advertisement it was
Was it shown on TV, radio or newspaper
What was good about that advertisement
Explain why you think that advertisement made the product seem attractive.
Ielts Speaking 2 Practice 2 (Art)
32. Talk about a painting you would like to have in your home.
You should say:
what is it
how you know about it
how much it would cost you
and explain why you want to have it in your home.
Ielts Speaking 2 Practice 3 (Books)
33. Talk about a book you are reading now or have read recently. You should
How and why you got it
How long you it took you to read it or how long you have been reading it
What kind of book it is
And say if you would like to read something else similar or not, and why
IELTS SPEAKING - SECTION 3
IELTS SPEAKING 3 PRACTICE 1 (ADVERTISEMENTS)
34. What are popular types of advertising in today's world?
35. What type of media advertising do you like most?
36. Do you think advertising influences what people buy?
37. What factors should be taken into account when making advertisements?
38. Is advertising really necessary in modern society?
39. Let's move on from types of advertising to the impact of advertising on children.
How does advertising influence children?
40. Is there any advertising that can be harmful to children?
IELTS SPEAKING 3 PRACTICE 2 (ART)
41. How do people in your country feel about art?
42. Do people in your country prefer music over art?
43. What are some traditional art forms in your country?
44. How has art changed in the past few decades in your country?
45. Let's move on from art in your country to art education. Do you think children
should study art in school?
46. How can children benefit from learning about art?
47. Do you think the government should provide support for art and cultural
IELTS SPEAKING 3 PRACTICE 3 (BOOKS)
48. Do people read more nowadays?
49. Do you read before going to bed?
50. In your opinion, how will e-books affect paper books?
51. What's the difference between films and books?
52. Let's move on to the topic of traditional literature in your country. What is one
example of traditional literature in your country?
53. Do you like reading the traditional literature of your country?
How to pass IELTS Speaking test? Tips to pass the IELTS Speaking test Be positive. Never argue with the examiner. ... Read out loud. To prepare for the speaking exam a candidate can get a newspaper and read the text out loud in front of the mirror. Prepare some answers. You should prepare a short list of answers for questions related to personal information. ... Get a buddy. ... Dress for success. ... Answer in English. ... Add details. ...
Author: Windows User
Creator: Microsoft® Office Word 2007
Producer: Microsoft® Office Word 2007
CreationDate: Thu May 20 19:06:41 2021
ModDate: Thu May 20 19:06:41 2021
Page size: 612 x 792 pts (letter) (rotated 0 degrees)
File size: 186076 bytes
PDF version: 1.5