Home / msn hotmail canada / Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - Los Angeles …
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
1. Log into your Microsoft Outlook.com e-mail account.
2. Near the top of the window on the left side, click the down
arrow next to New and select Email message. You may
also reply to a message you have received previously.
3. When you're ready to insert an attachment into the body of
your message, click the icon at the bottom of the
4. Navigate to the location of the file(s) you'd like to
attach, make your selections (A), and then click Open (B).
Note: If you use an online file options (e.g., OneDrive), check the boxes next to the files you want to attach and
then click at the bottom of the window.
5. After you select the files you'd like to send, click Attach as
copies on the next screen.
6. When you've successfully attached your items, you'll see them
at the top of the body of your message.
7. When you've finished composing your message, click
Author: Lonnie Magee
Creator: Microsoft® Word for Office 365
Producer: Microsoft® Word for Office 365
CreationDate: Mon Nov 9 22:07:48 2020
ModDate: Wed Nov 18 23:55:06 2020
Page size: 612 x 792 pts (letter) (rotated 0 degrees)
File size: 102758 bytes
PDF version: 1.7