Percentile ranks tell the percentage of students of the same age or grade whose scores Namexx tied or exceeded. For example, a percentile rank of 36 would mean that Namexx scored as high as or higher than 36 percent of peers and lower than the other 64 percent. Qualitative Descriptor
This score interval shows how much scores are likely to vary 95% of the time just by pure chance. Per-cen-tile Percentile ranks tell the percentage of students of the same age or grade whose scores Namexx tied or exceeded.
Record the composite score, the percentile rank, and the confidence interval (90% or 95%). Copyright © 2005 by Harcourt Assessment, Inc. Normative data copyright © 2005 by Harcourt Assessment, Inc.
The Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals Preschool- 2nd edition (CELF Preschool-2) was administered to identify the presence of a language disorder, to describe the nature of the disorder, evaluate early classroom/literacy fundamentals, and communication in context.
doc for "celf 5 percentile rank chart".(Page 1 of about 18 results)